David J. Lynch a lifelong resident of New Milford, CT, passed away Friday March 16, 2018 in Danbury, CT, at the age of 69.
He was born in Danbury, CT, May 7, 1948 son of the late Daniel and Angela (Roux) Lynch. David worked for the State of Connecticut Department of Transportation for 35 years before retiring in 2003. He was also an avid collector of Lionel O gauge trains.
Besides his wife of fifty years, Rozanne (Ziolkowski), David is survived by his son David J. Lynch Jr. of Southbury, CT and his grandson Gavin Lynch who he called “ His Little Buddy “ affectionately.
Funeral services are private. Interment will take place in St. Francis Cemetery in New Milford, CT, in the spring.
Funeral arrangements handled by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
Contributions in David’s memory can be made to the New Milford Community Ambulance, P.O. Box 102, New Milford, CT 06776 or the CT Rivers Council of the Boy Scouts of America, 60 Darlin St., East Hartford, CT 06108.
- Lynch, David J. March 20, 2018
- Rose M. Giammarino March 13, 2018
- Williams, Robin M. March 5, 2018
- Belanger, Brian L. March 5, 2018
- McGrath, Elizabeth February 25, 2018
- Rossano, Josephine February 19, 2018
- Griffith, Tina L. February 19, 2018
- Fast, George V. February 7, 2018
- O’Halloran, Lisa A. February 5, 2018
- Sturner, John J. January 31, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website