Richard C. Gradowski of Washington, CT, passed away on Monday December 11, 2017 at the age of 77. He was born March 6, 1940 in Torrington, CT, son of the late Chester and Edith (Rentz) Gradowski. He was a graduate of the University of Connecticut and received his law degree from Boston University. Mr. Gradowski practiced law in New Milford, CT for over 40 years and served as Town Attorney for Washington, CT for many years. He was predeceased by his wife Gail (Ramstein) Gradowski in May of 1998. He is survived by his daughter Allison Collins, her husband Brandon, and granddaughter Camille of Southbury, CT; daughter Beth Gradowski; and a sister Linda Gradowski of Torrington. He was also predeceased by his brother Gerald Gradowski. Calling hours will be held Friday December 15, 2017 from 5:00 pm to 8:00pm concluding with a funeral service at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT. Interment will be private.
- Gradowski, Richard C. December 13, 2017
- Krosky, Richard G. November 29, 2017
- Mayer, Gina K. November 28, 2017
- Docktor, Jean B. November 24, 2017
- Whaley, Edward November 13, 2017
- Valentine, Arnold H. November 13, 2017
- Valentine, Carol J. November 13, 2017
- Hammer, Theodore A. November 13, 2017
- Munch, Marie L. November 13, 2017
- Tenk, Christine Rose November 3, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website