Marilyn R. McLaughlin of New Milford, CT, passed away Saturday June 9, 2018 in New Milford at the age of 85.
She was born November 12, 1932 in South Royalton, VT, daughter of the late William and Stella (Flint) Eddy. In March of 1955 she married James McLaughlin in Carmel, NY. Mrs. McLaughlin lived in New Milford since 1963 and was a private duty nurse for twenty years.
Besides her husband James of 63 years she is survived by her son Michael McLaughlin of Middlebury, CT, daughter Linda McLaughlin of New Milford, CT, sisters Anna May of Miami, FL, Merle Pratt of Torrington, CT, Caroline Dickinson of Keene, NH, grandchildren; Christopher, Samantha and Joshua and former daughter in law Faye McLaughlin of New Milford, CT. She was predeceased by her son Randall McLaughlin.
Funeral services will be private. Contributions in Marilyn’s memory may be made to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 7 Whittlesey Ave., P.O. Box 179, New Milford, CT 06776.
Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Eleanor “Ellie” Sterry March 22, 2019
- William ‘Bill’ Gillis March 20, 2019
- Patricia P. Bayer March 15, 2019
- Reagan, Thomas E. March 11, 2019
- Ackerman, Waldron C. March 8, 2019
- Ostrander, Jane R. March 6, 2019
- Schorr, Edward T. March 5, 2019
- Seagriff, Diane February 28, 2019
- Bowe, Colleen A. February 27, 2019
- Rupp, Beatrice February 26, 2019
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website