Joseph Castle Jr., age 51 of Danbury, CT, passed away April 5, 2018. He was born in Danbury July 12, 1966. He was a graduate of Henry Abbott Tech. Joe had a few jobs in his life, working in stamped concrete, delivering oxygen, and delivering fuel for Montanari, were his favorites. He really enjoyed interacting with his customers, he was a people person. He also enjoyed fishing, golfing, and watching the New York Giants.
He was predeceased by his beloved mother Cynthia Castle.
He will be sadly missed by his father, Joseph Castle Sr. and his wife Barbara of MD; his former wife Catherine Keenan and their daughter Zoey Castle of CT; a sister June Covill and her husband George, a brother Bill Castle and his wife Kim all of DE, a brother James and his wife Rhiannon of FL, a sister Dianna Kearns and her husband Bill of AL; and his girlfriend Lisa Almeida.
A graveside service will be held May 12, 2018 at 3 pm at Morningside Cemetery in Gaylordsville, CT. Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Hendrix, Lowell October 22, 2018
- Madeline Gale October 19, 2018
- Goodrich, John K. October 16, 2018
- Keane, Jo Ann October 16, 2018
- Judge, Jeremy G. October 15, 2018
- Maxson, Marilyn S. October 14, 2018
- Capozziello, Grace M. October 5, 2018
- O’Connor, John D. October 5, 2018
- Marx, Barbara K. October 1, 2018
- Dratch, Theodore F. October 1, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website