Douglas Charles Kenley of New Milford, CT, passed away unexpectedly Sunday October 8, 2017 in Danbury Hospital at the age of 68.
He was born June 9, 1949, son of the late Charles and Jessie (Rodrigues) Kenley. He grew up in Danbury, CT and graduated from Henry Abbott Tech. in Danbury. Mr. Kenley moved to New Milford, CT, where he lived most of his life. He was the owner and operator of Douglas C. Kenley Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning in New Milford.
Mr. Kenley is survived by his wife Patricia Hulihan; sons Scott and Jay Kenley both of New Milford, CT; daughter Kimberly Mitchell and her husband Brian of Danbury, CT; brother James Kenley of St. Petersburg, FL; sister Karen Barrows and her husband Bill of Hurdle Mills, NC and grandchildren Julia and Grant Mitchell. He was predeceased by a son Douglas Kenley Jr.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Thursday October 12, 2017 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Interment will be private.
Mr. Kenley loved animals and his family has asked that contributions in his memory be made to the New Milford Animal Welfare Society, 8 Dodd Rd., New Milford, CT 06776.
- McGrath, Elizabeth February 25, 2018
- Rossano, Josephine February 19, 2018
- Griffith, Tina L. February 19, 2018
- Fast, George V. February 7, 2018
- O’Halloran, Lisa A. February 5, 2018
- Sturner, John J. January 31, 2018
- Ashley, Robert P. Jr. January 30, 2018
- Piskura, Eileen January 26, 2018
- Becker, Jane A. January 26, 2018
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website