|Jerry Pilch, 73 of New Milford passed away peacefully in his sleep September 27th. Jerry was born May 23rd, 1944 in Brewster, N.Y. to George Pilch and Pearl Hyatt. He took pride in everything including his work, and his daughters Kateri, Donnamae Busiere-Fine, step daughters Alana and Brandie McAuliffe, his 5 grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews. He was also proud of working with Loaves and Fishes with Sherrie Trottier, Biddy Roger, Pat and Chas Bates, and numerous volunteers.
He is survived by his brother John (Jack) and wife Marie Pilch of New Fairfield. He is predeceased by brother George Lee Pilch, sisters Dorothy Miller, Patricia Paddock, and Audrey Gerrity, also Bobby and Linda Pilch.
Jerry loved shining his shoes everyday, and meeting with friends at Dunkin Donuts with his pal Jimmy Gerow. He had fun riding his bike around town, listening to country and rock and roll, and cheering on the NY Giants football team.
Special thanks to the staff and residents of Butter Brook Hill Apartments, the Nurses and Doctors of New Milford and Danbury, CT. Also thank you to his Doctor of many years Jeffrey Tyler.
A celebration of life will be held at St. John’s Episcopal Church of New Milford, on October 16th at 6 pm. Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, assisted the family with arrangements.
- McGrath, Elizabeth February 25, 2018
- Rossano, Josephine February 19, 2018
- Griffith, Tina L. February 19, 2018
- Fast, George V. February 7, 2018
- O’Halloran, Lisa A. February 5, 2018
- Sturner, John J. January 31, 2018
- Ashley, Robert P. Jr. January 30, 2018
- Piskura, Eileen January 26, 2018
- Becker, Jane A. January 26, 2018
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website