Clara V. Jesson of New Milford, CT, passed away on Saturday June 3, 2017 in New Milford at the age of 95.
She was born September 6, 1921 in South Kent, CT, daughter of the late Antoni and Yadwiga (Witkowski) Orzech. She graduated from Booth Free School in Roxbury, CT and then attended Post Junior College.
Mrs. Jesson was predeceased by her husband of fifty two years, William Jessen.
She is survived by her daughters Sally Berry of Bronx, NY, Joan Rees of Monroeville, PA, three grandchildren and seven great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Thursday June 8, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Interment will be private.
Contributions in Mrs. Jesson’s memory may be made to a charity of your choice
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
- Jones, William R. Sr. September 18, 2017
- Leonard F. Zuba September 8, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website