Clara V. Jesson of New Milford, CT, passed away on Saturday June 3, 2017 in New Milford at the age of 95.
She was born September 6, 1921 in South Kent, CT, daughter of the late Antoni and Yadwiga (Witkowski) Orzech. She graduated from Booth Free School in Roxbury, CT and then attended Post Junior College.
Mrs. Jesson was predeceased by her husband of fifty two years, William Jessen.
She is survived by her daughters Sally Berry of Bronx, NY, Joan Rees of Monroeville, PA, three grandchildren and seven great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Thursday June 8, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Interment will be private.
Contributions in Mrs. Jesson’s memory may be made to a charity of your choice
- Heaton, John J. Jr. June 21, 2018
- Brady, John B. June 18, 2018
- Caporale, Francis J. June 13, 2018
- Kranyik, James John June 11, 2018
- Mino, Patricia Anne June 9, 2018
- McLaughlin, Marilyn June 9, 2018
- Garrity, Lucy A. June 7, 2018
- Burwell, Elizabeth M. June 7, 2018
- Galante, Joseph T. June 5, 2018
- Gileno, John H. June 4, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website