Amanda M. Trenck of Yonkers, NY, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday May 21, 2017 at home at the age of 25.
Amanda was born in Waterbury, CT, on May 24, 1991 daughter of Jeffery and Kimberly (Papes) Trenck of New Milford, CT. She graduated Brookfield H.S. in 2010 and had been working as a Juice Mixer at Juice Press in Armonk, NY.
Besides her parents Amanda is survived by her daughter Victoria Renee Abraham, her brother David and sister Kristina Trenck all from New Milford, CT, her paternal grandmother Anne Trenck of Brookfield, CT and maternal grandparents Robert and Kathryne Papes of Hendersonville, NC. She is also survived by her uncle Robert Trenck and his wife Theresa, aunts Sabrina Fennell and her husband Joe and aunt Leah Papes and cousins Peter and Jessalyn Trenck.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Saturday May 27, 2017 from 4:00pm to 7:30pm followed by a funeral service at the funeral home at 7:30pm. The interment will be private.
Contributions in Amanda’s memory may be made to a scholarship fund for Victoria Abraham, P.O. Box 863, New Milford, CT 06776.
- Silverman, Neal A. June 23, 2017
- Allen S. Murphy June 21, 2017
- Jeffrey Goodbou June 20, 2017
- Gillece, Bernard June 16, 2017
- Waldron, Christine B. June 16, 2017
- Gray, Carla F. June 7, 2017
- Lautier, Connor Patrick June 6, 2017
- Meyerholz, Leo E. June 6, 2017
- Crocco, Joseph A. June 5, 2017
- Jesson, Clara V. June 5, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website