Dolores Mary Dannenberg, a long-time resident of the Somers, NY area, died Friday the 20th of January 2017 at Candlewood Valley Healthcare Center in New Milford, CT.
Born July 21, 1928 in New York, NY, daughter of the late Walter and Alice (Arata) Hyatt. Dolores had a successful career at IBM where she started as a secretary and advanced to an IT specialist position, from which she retired in 1988.
Dolores loved cooking and had an extensive collection of cook books in addition to all the home grown recipes she came up with. She also loved reading, knitting and playing with computers, this is where she spent the majority of her time.
Dolores lived in Somers, NY, until 2000 when her husband William passed away, she then moved to New Milford, CT, where she remained until she passed away 16 plus years later.
Dolores leaves behind 3 children, 6 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild.
Viewing services will be held at Lillis Funeral Home 58 Bridge Street New Milford, CT,
on January 27th from 3:00PM to 6:00PM. A Graveside service will be held on January 28, 2017 at 10AM in the Ivandell Cemetery in Somers, NY.
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
- Jones, William R. Sr. September 18, 2017
- Leonard F. Zuba September 8, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website