Dolores Mary Dannenberg, a long-time resident of the Somers, NY area, died Friday the 20th of January 2017 at Candlewood Valley Healthcare Center in New Milford, CT.
Born July 21, 1928 in New York, NY, daughter of the late Walter and Alice (Arata) Hyatt. Dolores had a successful career at IBM where she started as a secretary and advanced to an IT specialist position, from which she retired in 1988.
Dolores loved cooking and had an extensive collection of cook books in addition to all the home grown recipes she came up with. She also loved reading, knitting and playing with computers, this is where she spent the majority of her time.
Dolores lived in Somers, NY, until 2000 when her husband William passed away, she then moved to New Milford, CT, where she remained until she passed away 16 plus years later.
Dolores leaves behind 3 children, 6 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild.
Viewing services will be held at Lillis Funeral Home 58 Bridge Street New Milford, CT,
on January 27th from 3:00PM to 6:00PM. A Graveside service will be held on January 28, 2017 at 10AM in the Ivandell Cemetery in Somers, NY.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website