Lois F. DeMarco of Kent, CT, passed away peacefully at home with her family at her side at the age of 88.
She was born September 6, 1928 in New York, NY, daughter of the late William and Florence (Heil) Neuss. She moved to Kent, CT, from South Hempstead, NY, twenty five years ago and was a member of Sacred Heart Church and the Garden Club in Kent. Mrs. DeMarco worked for New York Telephone for 35 years and retired as a manager.
She is survived by her husband Vincent DeMarco of Kent, CT and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her sister Evelyn Menendez and her step father Jack Urbanek.
A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated on Saturday January 21, 2017 at Sacred Heart Church in Kent, CT, at 10:00 am. Interment will follow in Flanders Cemetery in Kent. Calling hours will be held on Friday January 20, 2017 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
Contributions in Mrs. DeMarco’s memory may be made to the Kent Historical Society, P.O. Box 651, Kent, CT 06757 or by going to http://www.kenthistoricalsociety.org
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
- Jones, William R. Sr. September 18, 2017
- Leonard F. Zuba September 8, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website