Barbara E. MacMillan of New Milford, CT, passed away Saturday January 14, 2017 at New Milford Hospital at the age of 85.
She was born May 14, 1931 in Lynn, MA, daughter of the late Clinton and Edith (Hanson) Forrest. Mrs. MacMillan graduated from the Katharine Gibbs School in Boston, MA, and then married Charles A. MacMillan in Saugus, MA, on September 15, 1951. They lived in Redding, CT for years before moving to Bridgewater, CT, and in 2014 they moved to New Milford, CT. Mrs. MacMillan was a former Grand Deputy of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls and a member of Eastern Star.
Mrs. MacMillan is survived by her husband Charles of New Milford, CT, her son Douglas MacMillan and wife Brenda of Ridgefield, CT, her daughters Cynthia Bloom and her husband Stan of Parkland, FL and Debra MacMillan of Danbury, CT and her grandchildren Vail, Claire, Jack and Sam. She was predeceased by her brother Clinton Forrest.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday January 21, 2017 at 12 p.m. at the Roxbury Congregational Church, 24 Church Street, Roxbury, CT 0678. Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
- Jones, William R. Sr. September 18, 2017
- Leonard F. Zuba September 8, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website