Bruce Anthony Gorglione of New Milford, CT, passed away Monday November 14, 2016 at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, CT, at the age of 67.
He was born August 19, 1949 in Bronx, NY, son of the late Frank and Gloria (Caroll) Gorglione. After attending DeWitt High School in Bronx, NY, he joined the Army and fought in Vietnam. Mr. Gorglione was an Iron Worker and worked for Local 455 in New York City for twenty years and drove a Taxi for Miles Limo in the Bronx part time. He moved to New Milford about twenty years ago.
Mr. Gorglione is survived by his brother Frank and his wife Kim Gorglione of New Milford, CT, his nephew Anthony Gorglione and niece Christina Chartier. He was predeceased by his brother Mark.
A funeral service will be held Friday November 18, 2016 at 10:00am at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT. Internment will follow in St. Raymond’s Cemetery, Bronx, NY. Viewing will begin at 9:00am Friday morning prior to the service.
- Blackman, Bonnie E. October 23, 2017
- Holm, Laura S. October 23, 2017
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website