Kathi’Ann McNeil of Washington Depot, CT, passed away Friday November 4, 2016 at Danbury Hospital at the age of 59. She was born December 5, 1956 in New York, NY, daughter of the late Norman and Jewel (McNeil) Gitler. They moved from NY to Southbury, CT and then settled in Washington Depot, CT, where she has lived for the past 45 years. Kathi was employed as a bookkeeper for small businesses. Kathi loved animals, gardening, crochet and photography. Mostly she loved spending time with her family. Her favorite pastime was going on morning “constitutionals” and investigations with her grandson Liam, her “Poppet”. Kathi is survived by her sons Raymond Ranieri (Meaghan Lonegan) of Bethlehem, CT and Daniel Hatstat of Washington Depot, CT, her sister Kristin Gitler of Manlius, NY, her grandson Liam Ranieri and her nephew Joseph Labucki of Syracuse, NY.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Friday November 11, 2016 from 5:00pm to 7:30pm followed by a funeral service at the funeral home at 7:30pm. Internment will be private.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website