Maryann T. Eichin of New Milford, CT, passed away at her home on Thursday November 3, 2016 at the age of 78.
She was born January 2, 1938 in Brooklyn, NY, daughter of the late John and Loretta (Pilichowski) Beckmann. Mrs. Eichin lived in New Milford for the past 45 years and had worked for the New Milford Board of Education and was a member of Our Lady of the Lakes Church in New Milford.
Mrs. Eichin was predeceased by her husband William on October 3, 1982. She is survived by her sons Mark Eichin of Concord, MA and William Eichin and his wife Holly of Naugatuck, CT.
A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Tuesday November 8, 2016 at 11:00am at Our Lady of the Lakes Church followed by the internment at St. Francis Cemetery in New Milford. There are no calling hours.
Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website