James E. Gonnoud of New Milford, CT, passed away unexpectedly at home on Saturday October 1, 2016 at the age of 64.
He was born September 11, 1952 in Sharon, CT, son of the late Arthur and Ethel (Tanner) Gonnoud. Mr. Gonnoud lived in New Milford most of his life and worked at Kimberly Clark for the past 42 years. He was married to Elizabeth “Libby” (Shrack) for 14 years. Libby predeceased him in 2002.
He is survived by his son Jesse Fortier of New Milford, CT, a step daughter Rachel Judson-Oster of Rhinebeck, NY, his granddaughters Lillian and Emilie and his extended family at Kimberly Clark. He was predeceased by his brother Arthur Gonnoud Jr…
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT on Thursday October 6, 2016 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Internment will be private.
- Blackman, Bonnie E. October 23, 2017
- Holm, Laura S. October 23, 2017
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website