Helen E. McBreairty “Patty” of New Milford, CT, Passed away Monday September 19, 2016 at New Milford Hospital at the age of 79.
She was born June 8, 1937 in St. John, ME, daughter of the late James and Isabell (Jackson) O’Leary. She graduated from Fort Kent High School then married Ward A. McBreairty. In 1961 they moved to New Milford where they both worked for Kimberly Clarke. Mrs. McBreairty worked there for 38 years before retiring. Her husband Ward predeceased her in 2009.
Mrs. McBreairty is survived by her son Dale McBreairty and his wife Caron of Mt. Pleasant, SC, her daughter Bonnie McBreairty of New Milford, CT, her sisters Maggie McBreairty of New Milford, CT and Maryanne Jackson of ME, her grandchildren Kayla Lashway, Jake and Noah McBreairty.
A graveside service will be held on Thursday September 22, 2016 at 1:00pm at Center Cemetery in New Milford, CT.
Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Waldron, Gordon D. July 20, 2017
- Titus, Dorothy I. July 20, 2017
- Gentile, Rita A. July 20, 2017
- Garcia, Sherryll July 18, 2017
- Hatcher, Keith A. July 13, 2017
- Smith, Barbara B. July 12, 2017
- Wasong, Robert S. July 6, 2017
- Rajcok, Ruth July 3, 2017
- Grabel, Howard July 3, 2017
- Allen, Alma Jean July 3, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website