Kurt G. Becker, 72, of Sherman, CT, passed away peacefully on Thursday, September 1, 2016 at Danbury Hospital.
Mr. Becker was born in Bronx, New York, February 20, 1944, son of the late Alois and Mary Marakovits Becker.
He graduated from Cardinal Hayes High School in 1961 and was employed for 31 years by the NY State Society of Anesthesiologists, retiring in 2008 as Executive Director.
Mr. Becker is survived by a brother Helmet Becker and his wife Phyllis of Sarasota, FL; a sister Erika Becker and her husband Ed Sokasits of Sherman, CT; and several nieces and nephews.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10 AM at Holy Trinity Church, Sherman, CT. Burial will follow at Center Cemetery, New Milford.
Friends may call on Tuesday, September 6, from 5 to 8 PM at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
Contributions in his memory may be made to the New Fairfield-Sherman Animal Welfare Society or New Milford Animal Welfare Society.
- Blackman, Bonnie E. October 23, 2017
- Holm, Laura S. October 23, 2017
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website