Robyn E. Calsetta (Droessler) of Washington, CT, passed away unexpectedly on Friday July 15, 2016 in New Milford Hospital at the age of 52.
She was born November 10, 1963 in Danbury, CT, daughter of Carol (Calogero) Calsetta of New Milford, CT and the late Richard Calsetta Sr. Robyn graduated from Danbury High School in 1982. She moved to Washington 24 years ago and has driven a bus for All Star Transportation in Washington, CT, for the past 22 years and volunteered in Washington for many organizations.
She is survived by her son Eddie Droessler III of Washington, CT, daughters Lauryn Hartz of Litchfield, CT and Kathryn Droessler of South Kent, CT, three brothers; Richard Calsetta Jr. of Great Falls, MT, Daryn Calsetta of Waterbury, CT and Jeffrey Calsetta of Sherman, CT and two grandchildren Ryan and Logen Hartz.
Calling hours will be held at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, on Monday July 18 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and Tuesday 5:00pm until the funeral service begins at 7:30pm.Internment will be private.
- Blackman, Bonnie E. October 23, 2017
- Holm, Laura S. October 23, 2017
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website