James A. Hipp of New Milford, CT, past away suddenly on Monday June 20, 2016 at New Milford Hospital at the age of 83.
He was born in New Milford, CT, on February 21, 1933 son of the late Albert and Evelyn (Green) Hipp. A life long New Milford resident he owned and operated Center Brook Farm in New Milford.
Mr. Hipp is survived by his sons James Hipp, George Hipp and his wife Deborah, daughters Jeanette Hipp and Joann Miller and her husband Peter all of New Milford, CT, a sister Marjorie Landry of New Milford, CT and his grandchildren George Jr. , James and Cecelia Hipp, Jesse and Whitney Miller and Jon Schmidt. He was predeceased by his grandson Tyson Miller on September 25, 2013.
A funeral service will be held on Friday June 24, 2015, 11:00am at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT. Internment will follow in Center Cemetery in New Milford. Calling hours will be held on Thursday evening June 23, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at the Lillis Funeral Home.
- Blackman, Bonnie E. October 23, 2017
- Holm, Laura S. October 23, 2017
- Prokos, Sherry Lynn October 18, 2017
- Johnson, William A. October 17, 2017
- Schoon, Marie M. October 16, 2017
- Kenley, Douglas C. October 9, 2017
- Jerry Pilch October 5, 2017
- Dowling, John September 27, 2017
- Kreuscher, Marjorie September 22, 2017
- Williams, Earl D. Jr. September 19, 2017
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website