Jessie B. Mayer, 36 of Bridgewater, CT, passed away Saturday June 11, 2016 in Danbury Hospital due to injuries received in a car accident She was born in Waterbury, CT on March 18,1980 and lived in Bridgewater most of her life.
She was an artist who loved to write songs and sing. She loved to paint. She was passionate about land and conservation and was an avid botanist who loved to share that knowledge with others.
She is survived by Autumn her daughter, Jo Mayer her mother, Mercer & Gina Mayer her father and his wife, her brothers Arden Mayer of Bethel, CT, Ben Mayer of New York, NY and Zeb Mayer of New Milford, CT and numerous aunts and uncles. She was predeceased by her brother Len Mayer.
There will be a graveside service on Saturday June 18, 2016 at the Bridgewater Center Cemetery at 2:00pm followed by a celebration of her life at the Fairfield County Hounds in Bridgewater.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the New Milford Animal Welfare Society, 8 Dodd Rd., New Milford, CT 06776. Arrangements were handled by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website