Shirley Ann Arnold of New Milford, CT, past away unexpectedly at home on Saturday May 21, 2016 at the age of 64.
She was born May 3, 1952 in Danbury, CT, daughter of the Late William E. and Doris (Reynolds) Arnold. Ms. Arnold graduated from Danbury High School in 1971 then obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from Western Connecticut State College. She moved from Danbury to New Milford in 1992 and was a cashier for Christmas Tree Shop in Danbury, CT, for the past fifteen years and a member of Friends of New Milford Library.
Ms. Arnold is survived by her sisters Gloria Arnold of New Milford, CT, Barbara Susnitzky and her husband Carl of Danbury, CT, a nephew David Susnitzky and two nieces Susan Kaczmarek and Karen Susnitzky.
Funeral services will be private. Arrangements were handled by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Brady, John B. June 18, 2018
- Caporale, Francis J. June 13, 2018
- Kranyik, James John June 11, 2018
- Mino, Patricia Anne June 9, 2018
- McLaughlin, Marilyn June 9, 2018
- Garrity, Lucy A. June 7, 2018
- Burwell, Elizabeth M. June 7, 2018
- Galante, Joseph T. June 5, 2018
- Gileno, John H. June 4, 2018
- Imperiale, Emidio John June 1, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website