Michael Vincent Martinelli of New Milford, CT went on to his next adventure 4/27/2016 after a courageous two and a half year battle with sarcoma at the age of 43. Mike was born on 9/1/72 in Indianapolis, IN. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 1996 with a BS in mechanical engineering. Mike was an active member of the Wisconsin Badgers cheer squad and a life-long Badger fan. Mike was Vice President of Product Management and Marketing at Belimo Air Controls in Danbury, CT, where he has been employed for the past 15 years. Mike met his wife Kristina Anderson Martinelli in Wausau, WI and they were married on 10/15/2000 in Newport, RI. Mike is survived by his wife and their two children, Madisyn and Conner; his parents, Vincent and Holly Bolat Martinelli; his brothers Joseph and wife Sandra, Jeff and wife Christine, niece Jenna and nephew Lincoln. Visiting hours for family and friends will be held at Lillis Funeral Home,58 Bridge Street, in New Milford on Sunday, May 1st from 1-3 pm and 6-8 pm. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Francis Xavier Church in New Milford on Monday, May 2nd at 11 am. Burial will be private. In lieu of flowers, the Martinelli family requests donations be made to the Sarcorma Foundation of America in memory of Mike aka as “Mr Awesome” at curesarcoma.org.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website