John Richard Geason passed away peacefully at his home in New Milford,CT, on Wednesday March 23, 2016. During his final days John was surrounded by the love and support of family, friends and colleagues. John was born in Hartford,CT, on October 7, 1953, son of the late John (Jack) and Constance (Bissonnette) Geason. In addition to his beloved wife of 28 years, Ann (Evanetich) Geason, he will be sadly missed by his sisters and their families. Survivors include Jane Geason and her partner Mark Ferrante and Elizabeth (Geason) Slaney and her husband Dwayne. John was a proud uncle to John and Rachel Slaney, Christopher Slaney, Michael DeMeo, Jace Face, Connor Bear and Smiles. The entire Evanetich family will miss John terribly as well. John was a gifted educator and will long be remembered as a man who shepherded his students by sharing his insight and intelligence with humor and kindness. And of course…. Thinky Pinky: Educator Man Got it? A special thank you to the PIA BHS English Department’s food and comfort brigade ~ who lent ceaseless support! A gathering of family and friends will take place at Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge St. New Milford,CT, on Wednesday evening, March 30, 2016, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Internment will be private.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website