Casey Marie Matula passed away on Monday March 7, 2016 in Hartford, CT at the age of 28.
She was born May 1, 1987 in Danbury, CT, daughter of John Matula and Donna (Clark) Matula. Casey Graduated from New Milford High School in 2005. She enjoyed music and dancing all her life and danced and instructed dance at Studio D in New Milford.
Casey is survived by her father John Matula and his wife Debbie (Falls) of New Milford, CT, her mother Donna Matula and her husband Manny Velez of Sherman, CT, her brothers John Corso and sister in law Missi (Inconstanti) of Sherman, CT and Jason Palinkas of Millbrook, NY, her niece Sophia and nephew John Corso Jr., her paternal grandmother Ethel Matula of Bethel, CT and many family and friends.
Calling hours will be held on Sunday March 13, 2016 from 12:pm to 2:45pm concluding with a service at 2:45pm all at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
Contributions in Casey’s memory may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
- Brady, John B. June 18, 2018
- Caporale, Francis J. June 13, 2018
- Kranyik, James John June 11, 2018
- Mino, Patricia Anne June 9, 2018
- McLaughlin, Marilyn June 9, 2018
- Garrity, Lucy A. June 7, 2018
- Burwell, Elizabeth M. June 7, 2018
- Galante, Joseph T. June 5, 2018
- Gileno, John H. June 4, 2018
- Imperiale, Emidio John June 1, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website