Patricia L. Stavola of New Milford, CT, died Thursday February 11, 2016 at New Milford Hospital at the age of 75.
She was born April 13, 1940 in Danbury, CT, daughter of the late Paul and Mabel (Platt) Hackett. She graduated from Danbury High School then married John “Jack” Stavola in June of 1958 in Danbury, CT. They moved to New Milford in 1997 and were members of the Faith Church in New Milford. Her husband Jack pre deceased her in 1999. Mrs. Stavola worked as a machinist for the Barden Corp. in Danbury for 34 years before retiring in 2002.
Mrs. Stavola is survived by her son Charles Stavola of New Milford, CT, her daughter Mary Morgan of Oxford, CT, a brother Paul Hackett of Hamden, CT and her grandchildren Matthew, Ryan, Amanda, Alyssa and Aliya. She was predeceased by her sister Diane Platt.
There will be a funeral service held on Wednesday February 17, 2016 at the Faith Church, Route 7 in New Milford, CT, at 11 am. Internment will be private.
Arrangements by the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT.
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website