Laura J. Seger of New Milford, CT, died Tuesday January 26, 2016 in Danbury Hospital after a courageous battle with cancer at the age of 45.
She was born September 22, 1970 in Natrona Heights, PA, daughter of Melissa (Sarnosky) Trefelner of Karns City, PA, and the late Daniel E. Seitz. Laura graduated from Montieau High School in West Sunbury, PA, in 1988. On June 10, 2000 she married David Seger in New Milford, CT. She was the general manager for Seger Air in New Milford for the, past ten years and had been very involved with the New Milford PTO.
Besides her Husband David and her mother Melissa she is survived by her son Devin L. Seger of New Milford, CT, her daughter Victoria Haman of New Milford, CT, her brother Gregory P. Seitz and his wife Maria of Las Vegas, NV, her niece Sophia, numerous friends and her Pie Lattes Group.
A wake will be held on Saturday January 30, 2016 from 5 to 8pm at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT. The service and Internment will be private.
Contributions in Laura’s memory may be made to the American Cancer Society, 38 Richards Ave., Norwalk, CT 06854
- Shanahan, Casey Rose January 23, 2018
- Malumphy, Mary J. January 20, 2018
- Maguire, Patrick T. January 18, 2018
- Blore, Randall January 17, 2018
- Brodeur, Dale M. January 16, 2018
- Lynch, Melvin M. January 16, 2018
- Tiebout, Barbara S. “Bobbie” January 16, 2018
- Carrier, Malcolm H. January 10, 2018
- Kieras, Lori Lynn January 8, 2018
- Appling, Michael January 8, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website