Eleanor R. Wrubleski of New Milford, CT, died Tuesday November 24, 2015 in New Milford at the age of 79.
She was born October 31, 1936 in Brooklyn, NY, daughter of the late Joseph and Jean (Wrubleski) Palusek. She moved to New Milford from Brooklyn in 1976 and worked as quality control at Kimberly Clark for fifteen years before retiring in 1994.
Ms. Wrubleski is survived by her sons James Kernochan and his partner Jui Ho of Manhattan, NY, Charlie Kernochan and his wife Karin of Brooklyn, NY, John Kernochan of Bronx, NY, Kenny Kernochan of Queens, NY and Wayne Kernochan of Torrington, CT; two daughters, Linda Kernochan of New Milford, CT and Susan Kernochan and her husband Kevin Reynolds of New Milford, CT, a brother Robert Orenstein and his wife Joann of Malverne, NY, her grandchildren Aidan Kernochan, Brandon and Max Halberg, Felipe Pena, Nicole McCarthy and Kevin Reynolds Jr. and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral service will be held on Sunday November 29, 2015 at 4:30 pm at the Lillis Funeral Home, 58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT. Calling hours will begin on Sunday at 2 pm prior to the service. Internment will be private.
- Brady, John B. June 18, 2018
- Caporale, Francis J. June 13, 2018
- Kranyik, James John June 11, 2018
- Mino, Patricia Anne June 9, 2018
- McLaughlin, Marilyn June 9, 2018
- Garrity, Lucy A. June 7, 2018
- Burwell, Elizabeth M. June 7, 2018
- Galante, Joseph T. June 5, 2018
- Gileno, John H. June 4, 2018
- Imperiale, Emidio John June 1, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website