Colleen Krasky a New Milford, CT, resident died unexpectedly, but
peacefully, at home on Monday October 5, 2015, at the age of 57.
She was born on April 8, 1958 in New Milford, CT, daughter of Stephen and
Phyllis (Schutte) Krasky of New Milford, CT. She graduated Shepaug High
School in 1976 and had been working as a nurse for Dr. Karlin in New
Fairfield and Danbury for the past 16 years.
Besides her parents she is survived by her daughter Crystal Girgenti and her
husband John of New Milford, CT, a sister Stephanie Bruey and Nephew Kotye
of New Milford, CT and her beloved cats Chloe, Rudy and Herman. She was
loved by many friends, family, and patients.
Calling hours will be on Sunday October 11, 2015 at the Lillis Funeral Home,
58 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT, from 1 pm – 4 pm with a brief funeral
service at 3:30 pm.
A big animal lover, Colleen had asked that you make contributions in her
memory to the New Milford Animal Welfare Society, 8 Dodd Rd., New Milford,
- Brady, John B. June 18, 2018
- Caporale, Francis J. June 13, 2018
- Kranyik, James John June 11, 2018
- Mino, Patricia Anne June 9, 2018
- McLaughlin, Marilyn June 9, 2018
- Garrity, Lucy A. June 7, 2018
- Burwell, Elizabeth M. June 7, 2018
- Galante, Joseph T. June 5, 2018
- Gileno, John H. June 4, 2018
- Imperiale, Emidio John June 1, 2018
Alphabetic Index To Search Obituaries By Last Name.
Enter a Keyword to Search Lillis Funeral Home Website